- May 23, 2023
- Posted by: Marisa Palmieri Shugrue
- Category: Accounting Advice
More than a dozen PCO Bookkeepers & M&A Specialists clients were named to the 2023 PCT Top 100 list.
The PCT Top 100 is a ranking of the pest control industry’s largest firms based on 2022 revenues.
PCO clients that made the list include:
- Fox Pest Control, No. 13 (acquired by Rollins last month)
- RK Environmental Services, No. 41 (acquired by Rentokil earlier this year)
- Alta Pest Control, No. 56
- Nozzle Nolen, No. 69
- Big Blue Bug Solutions, No. 70
- All-American Pest Control, No. 71
- All Natural Pest Elimination, No. 75 (tie)
- The Bugman, No. 75 (tie)
- The Bug Master, No. 88
- Horizon Pest Control, No. 90
- Native Pest Management, No. 97
- Pest-End, No. 98
- Ardent, No. 62 (merged with Alta Pest Control earlier this year)
“Congratulations to all our clients that made the 2023 PCT Top 100,” says PCO Managing Member Dan Gordon. “We are proud to be their partner and look forward to continuing to support them on their path to future growth and profitability.”
As part of the Top 100 coverage, PCT featured two clients in particular for being new to the list: Native Pest Management, which grew 67 percent in 2022 over 2021, and Big Blue Bug Solutions, which opened two new branches in two years.
To learn more about how PCO helps our clients get their books in order and optimize their operations for growth, contact us today.