- September 22, 2023
- Posted by: Dan Gordon
- Category: Accounting Advice, Accounting Advice Videos, How PCO Bookkeepers Helps You Grow
Topics Included in this Webcast
In this educational webcast Dan Gordon, founder and managing partner of PCO Bookkeepers & M&A Specialists, tackles the question “How Much Should I Budget for Marketing”.
In this video Dan explains in a simple and systematic way:
1. How top performers calculate what a new customer is worth.
2. How they craft a plan for consistent growth.
3. How to craft a budget that will work for your business.
4. How to decide what growth strategy is the right fit for your specific business and goals.
About the Presenter
Dan Gordon - Certified Public Accountant
Founder – PCO Bookkeepers & M&A Specialists
Dan Gordon, CPA, is the founder of PCO Bookkeepers & M&A Specialists, which works with pest management and lawn care companies nationwide, specializing in outsourced bookkeeping, accounting, CFO, services, tax planning, preparation & audit representation services as well as generational and exit planning.
Dan also brings over 20 years of front-line and hands-on experience founding, growing and managing pest control and lawn care companies. As an owner and manager, Dan has personally been involved with the founding, development and subsequent sales of several of the nation’s leading pest and lawn care companies.