- October 7, 2022
- Posted by: Marisa Palmieri Shugrue
- Category: Accounting Advice
PMP Industry Insiders, a pest control podcast, has reached the century mark — hitting 100 episodes published after just over two years.
PCO Bookkeepers Managing Member Dan Gordon founded PMP Industry Insiders with Triangle Home Services CEO Donnie Shelton in 2020 as a way to help pest control operators navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. The concept started as a series of webinars, evolved into a podcast and now includes a standalone website featuring all the weekly episodes and show notes.
“What a cool milestone to reach,” Gordon says. “Donnie and I started this two years ago to help PCOs get through the pandemic, and it’s grown into something much bigger than we could have imagined. We’ve learned a lot and had a lot fun talking to friends in the industry and some big name guests too.”
PMP Industry Insiders has welcomed more than 70 guests from inside the pest control industry and the broader small business landscape, including best-selling authors Michael E. Gerber and Verne Harnish.
Ahead of the 100th episode, which will go live on Oct. 13, here’s the list of the top 10 most popular episodes to date.
- Episode 61: Rentokil Buys Terminix: The Deal of the Century and What It Means for You (Dec. 15, 2021)
- Episode 71: How to Improve Sales in the Office (March 10, 2022)
- Episode 64: 4 Decisions Every Business Must Get Right with ‘Scaling Up’ Author Verne Harnish (Jan. 20, 2022)
- Episode 83: How to Develop a Culture of Execution (June 02, 2022)
- Episode 73: 10 Steps for a Killer Customer Experience (March 24, 2022)
- Episode 87: Building a Company Through Acquisition (June 30, 2022)
- Episode 84: How Much You Need to Raise Prices to Combat Inflation (June 9, 2022)
- Episode 69: Who Is the Essential Field Technician? (Feb. 24, 2022)
- Episode 63: How to Get Your Techs to Sell (Jan. 13, 2022)
- Episode 40: Inside the Blockbuster WorkWave/Real Green Systems Deal (June 29, 2021)
To view the most popular episodes after the podcast’s one-year anniversary, read “The Most Popular PMP Industry Insiders Episodes of the Year.”