Getting Price Increases Right and PCO’s Approach to Customer Pricing Analysis
Andrew de la Chapelle – Head of Corporate Development, PCO Bookkeepers & M&A Specialists
Questions Asked and Answered in This Video Discussion
There’s been a lot of hype recently about price increases to combat inflation. It’s no secret that doing price increases is one of the quickest ways to improve the profitability of a pest control company. However, most pest control companies will agree that increasing prices is much easier said than done. In this video Andrew discusses the challenges to pricing correctly and how PCO’s Customer Pricing Analysis solution can help you answer questions like:
• How do I know if the price increases were spot on?
• Am I still leaving money on the table?
• Will I lose customers that were already profitable?
• Does a straight percentage increase guarantee that all my accounts are profitable?
• Am I charging enough to cover my true cost today to service those accounts in the future?
To learn more about our Accounting & Bookkeeping services, visit PCOBookkeepers.com.
Contact us to improve your company’s financial performance.
To learn more about our Exit Planning & Business Brokerage services, visit SellMyPCOBusiness.com.
Ready to sell your business or begin planning your exit?